open 7 days a week
Stop in anytime to paint a pottery piece! At Craft Haus all ages and abilities are welcome.
You don’t need to be an artist, but we hope you’ll feel like one when you leave!
save your seat on a busy day
Our General Studio area is the front of our store where all ages are welcome to create with us! We have a wide variety of pottery items to choose from and tons of fun techniques for you to try. Our Staff is here to help! Reservations are not required, although you are more than welcome to reserve a table online to ensure a space at a table. Weekends and School Holidays tend to be our busiest times.
- Sarah Saunders, Customer
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
“It was so much fun, and the staff was very helpful! I can’t wait to pick up the items we made!”
- Joy Easterday Keyser, Customer
"This place is super fun and has a lot more to offer than just a typical canvas painting place. There is something for everyone! I have done the screen printing workshop a couple times and had a blast each time. All of the staff is very nice, helpful and accommodating."
HOW IT WORKS
stop by anytime
1. Drop In or Make a Reservation
2. Pick from Our Selection of Bisque Pieces
* the price on each piece includes everything, no hidden fees!
3. Try a Fun Painting Technique! Check Out Our Huge Selection of Silkscreens and Design Inspirations
4. We Will Set You Up and Give You Instructions
5. Leave Your Pottery With Us To Be Clear Glazed and Fired
6. Pick Up Your Artwork in 7 Days